China's SAIC says July China auto sales up 10.1 pct yr-on-yr
SHANGHAI Aug 6 (Reuters) - Top Chinese automaker SAIC Motor Corp said on Tuesday that its July auto sales rose 10.1 percent from a year earlier to 352,983 vehicles.
That follows a 14.4 percent year-on-year rise in June and a 10 percent gain in May.
In the first seven months of this year, SAIC sold a total of 2,926,520 vehicles, up 14.6 percent from a year earlier.
SAIC operates car ventures with General Motors Co and Volkswagen AG. (Reporting by Samuel Shen and Kazunori Takada)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions