Cognizant quarterly revenue jumps 20 pct
Aug 6 (Reuters) - Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp reported a higher quarterly profit as revenue jumped 20.4 percent.
The IT services provider's net income rose to $300.4 million, or 99 cents per share, in the second quarter from $251.9 million, or 82 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose to $2.16 billion from $1.80 billion.
- Israel keeps up Gaza assault; diplomats seek ceasefire |
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food