Country Garden says H1 net profit up 45 pct at 4.3 bln yuan
HONG KONG Aug 6 (Reuters) - Country Garden Holdings Co Ltd , which is principally engaged in property development and construction, reported a 45 percent rise in first-half net profit.
For a full statement on the results, please click on: here (Reporting by Twinnie Siu in HONG KONG; Editing by Anne Marie Roantree)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections