Fox reports higher profit and revenue on cable increases
Aug 6 (Reuters) - Rupert Murdoch's newly separated 21st Century Fox reported higher revenue and profit because of growth at its cable operations and film studio.
Revenue rose 16 percent to $7.2 billion for the quarter ending June, compared to the same quarter last year, the company said on Tuesday. Net income was $977 million, or 42 cents per share, from $596 million, or 25 cents per share, in the same quarter last year.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats