IntercontinentalExchange reports 7 pct rise in profit
NEW YORK Aug 6 (Reuters) - IntercontinentalExchange Inc , which is in the process of buying NYSE Euronext for $8.2 billion, reported a 7 percent rise in second quarter profit on Tuesday, helped by higher energy futures volumes.
Net income attributable to the Atlanta-based derivatives exchange and clearing house operator was $153.3 million, or $2.09 a share, up from $143.2 million, or $1.95 a share, a year earlier. (Reporting by John McCrank; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Signer says suffered schizophrenic episode at Mandela memorial |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea