IntercontinentalExchange reports 7 pct rise in profit
NEW YORK Aug 6 (Reuters) - IntercontinentalExchange Inc , which is in the process of buying NYSE Euronext for $8.2 billion, reported a 7 percent rise in second quarter profit on Tuesday, helped by higher energy futures volumes.
Net income attributable to the Atlanta-based derivatives exchange and clearing house operator was $153.3 million, or $2.09 a share, up from $143.2 million, or $1.95 a share, a year earlier. (Reporting by John McCrank; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Malaysia probes passenger backgrounds for clues on missing flight |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets