Molson Coors reports higher second-quarter profit
Aug 6 (Reuters) - Molson Coors Brewing Co reported a higher quarterly profit on Tuesday, largely because of the acquisition of the company's Central Europe operations in June 2012.
Coors, the maker of Coors Light and Blue Moon beers, said second-quarter net income rose to $278.4 million, or $1.51 per share, from $105.1 million, or 57 cents per share, a year earlier.
Net sales rose to $1.18 billion from $999.4 million.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions