Molson Coors reports higher second-quarter profit
Aug 6 (Reuters) - Molson Coors Brewing Co reported a higher quarterly profit on Tuesday, largely because of the acquisition of the company's Central Europe operations in June 2012.
Coors, the maker of Coors Light and Blue Moon beers, said second-quarter net income rose to $278.4 million, or $1.51 per share, from $105.1 million, or 57 cents per share, a year earlier.
Net sales rose to $1.18 billion from $999.4 million.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- National Guard start pullout as protests in Ferguson turn calmer |
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- Class action against Facebook attracts 60,000 users