Munich Re to comment on share buyback prospects in November -CEO
MUNICH Aug 6 (Reuters) - Munich Re will comment on the prospect for share buybacks when unveiling its earnings results for the third quarter on Nov. 7, Chief Executive Nikolaus von Bomhard said on Tuesday.
"We will have a concrete statement on this subject when we release the figures for the third quarter," von Bomhard told a news conference.
"We have already indicated that we see room (for share buybacks) but we want to see what the capital market does up to then," he said. (Reporting by Alexander Huebner, writing by Jonathan Gould)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |