Munich Re Q2 net profit 529 mln eur, less than expected
MUNICH Aug 6 (Reuters) - Munich Re reported second quarter net profit that was below expectations at 529 million euros ($700 million) and said it was on track for its full year goal of achieving net profit of close to 3 billion euros.
The world's biggest reinsurer had been expected to post quarterly net profit after minorities of 542 million euros, the average of 11 forecasts in a Reuters poll of banks and brokerages showed. ($1 = 0.7553 euros) (Reporting by Alexander Huebner; Writing by Jonathan Gould; Editing by Peter Dinkloh)
- U.S.' Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study