Nigeria's Diamond Bank sees 35 bln naira profit for 2013
LAGOS Aug 6 (Reuters) - Nigeria's Diamond Bank said it expects to make a pretax profit of 35 billion naira ($219 mln) in 2013, up from 27.5 billion naira last year.
Chief Executive Alex Otti said the bank expects to make a 20 percent return on equity in 2013. He added that the lender was planning to conclude its $550 million eurobond, which has been held up due to turbulence in debt markets, by the end of the year.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls