Nigeria's Diamond Bank sees 35 bln naira profit for 2013
LAGOS Aug 6 (Reuters) - Nigeria's Diamond Bank said it expects to make a pretax profit of 35 billion naira ($219 mln) in 2013, up from 27.5 billion naira last year.
Chief Executive Alex Otti said the bank expects to make a 20 percent return on equity in 2013. He added that the lender was planning to conclude its $550 million eurobond, which has been held up due to turbulence in debt markets, by the end of the year.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone