India's Piramal Enterprises says gets U.S. nod for new drug trials
Aug 6 (Reuters) - India's Piramal Enterprises Ltd said it has received U.S. regulatory approval to initiate phase I clinical trials for its new drug indicated for lowering lipid and diabetes treatment.
The P7435 molecule has shown significant reduction in triglycerides, blood glucose and insulin levels in pre-clinical studies, the company said in a statement on Tuesday. Its phase I trials will start soon in the United States, it said.
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- Islamic State militants behead captive Lebanese soldier: video
- Car tied to suspected threat against Obama found in Connecticut