India's Piramal Enterprises says gets U.S. nod for new drug trials
Aug 6 (Reuters) - India's Piramal Enterprises Ltd said it has received U.S. regulatory approval to initiate phase I clinical trials for its new drug indicated for lowering lipid and diabetes treatment.
The P7435 molecule has shown significant reduction in triglycerides, blood glucose and insulin levels in pre-clinical studies, the company said in a statement on Tuesday. Its phase I trials will start soon in the United States, it said.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image