First Solar profit misses estimates; cuts 2013 forecast
Aug 6 (Reuters) - First Solar Inc reported a smaller-than-expected quarterly profit, hurt by lower revenue from its systems business, and the company cut its 2013 forecast.
Net income fell to $33.6 million, or 37 cents per share, in the second quarter, from $111 million, or $1.27 per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 46 percent to $519.8 million.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Signer says suffered schizophrenic episode at Mandela memorial |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea