SandRidge Energy reports 2nd-qtr loss as costs rise
Aug 6 (Reuters) - SandRidge Energy Inc, the U.S. oil and gas company targeted by activist investors earlier this year, reported a quarterly loss on Tuesday as administrative costs rose.
SandRidge also raised its 2013 forecast for oil and gas production without increasing its budget.
SandRidge reported a second-quarter loss of $34 million, or 7 cents per share, compared with a profit of $804 million or $1.46 per share, a year ago.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South