SandRidge Energy reports 2nd-qtr loss as costs rise
Aug 6 (Reuters) - SandRidge Energy Inc, the U.S. oil and gas company targeted by activist investors earlier this year, reported a quarterly loss on Tuesday as administrative costs rose.
SandRidge also raised its 2013 forecast for oil and gas production without increasing its budget.
SandRidge reported a second-quarter loss of $34 million, or 7 cents per share, compared with a profit of $804 million or $1.46 per share, a year ago.
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |