SandRidge Energy reports 2nd-qtr loss as costs rise
Aug 6 (Reuters) - SandRidge Energy Inc, the U.S. oil and gas company targeted by activist investors earlier this year, reported a quarterly loss on Tuesday as administrative costs rose.
SandRidge also raised its 2013 forecast for oil and gas production without increasing its budget.
SandRidge reported a second-quarter loss of $34 million, or 7 cents per share, compared with a profit of $804 million or $1.46 per share, a year ago.
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies