Profit at Canadian dairy Saputo rises 12 pct
Aug 6 (Reuters) - Canada's largest dairy producer Saputo Inc reported higher quarterly earnings on Tuesday.
For the first quarter of fiscal 2014, net income rose 12.2 percent to C$136.7 million ($131.4 million), or 69 Canadian cents a share, from C$121.8 million, or 60 Canadian cents, a year earlier.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors