Profit at Canadian dairy Saputo rises 12 pct
Aug 6 (Reuters) - Canada's largest dairy producer Saputo Inc reported higher quarterly earnings on Tuesday.
For the first quarter of fiscal 2014, net income rose 12.2 percent to C$136.7 million ($131.4 million), or 69 Canadian cents a share, from C$121.8 million, or 60 Canadian cents, a year earlier.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |