Sony falls after it rejects Loeb's entertainment spin-off proposal
TOKYO Aug 6 (Reuters) - Shares in Sony Corp dropped 3 percent to 2,073 yen ($21.03) on Tuesday after the Japanese consumer electronics firm rejected proposals from activist shareholder Daniel Loeb to spin off a part of its entertainment business.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image