Sony falls after it rejects Loeb's entertainment spin-off proposal
TOKYO Aug 6 (Reuters) - Shares in Sony Corp dropped 3 percent to 2,073 yen ($21.03) on Tuesday after the Japanese consumer electronics firm rejected proposals from activist shareholder Daniel Loeb to spin off a part of its entertainment business.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors