Sony falls after it rejects Loeb's entertainment spin-off proposal
TOKYO Aug 6 (Reuters) - Shares in Sony Corp dropped 3 percent to 2,073 yen ($21.03) on Tuesday after the Japanese consumer electronics firm rejected proposals from activist shareholder Daniel Loeb to spin off a part of its entertainment business.
- Separatists take armored vehicles, humiliating Ukraine forces |
- Hundreds still missing in deadly Korea ferry sinking |
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- BofA reports first quarterly loss since 2011 on lofty legal bill
- Wall Street gains on Yellen comments and Yahoo; BofA falls