Siemens wins $967 million order from Saudi Aramco
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - German engineering group Siemens (SIEGn.DE) said on Tuesday it won a $966.8 million order for power plant components from oil firm Saudi Aramco SDABO.UL.
The order, the biggest Siemens has ever received from Saudi Aramco, includes 10 gas turbines, of which six will be manufactured in Saudi Arabia, as well as five steam turbines, 15 generators and 10 heat recovery steam generators, Siemens said.
(Reporting by Maria Sheahan; Editing by Peter Dinkloh)
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- U.S. budget deal could usher in new era of cooperation