Sony falls after it rejects Loeb's entertainment spin-off proposal
TOKYO (Reuters) - Shares in Sony Corp dropped 3 percent to 2,073 yen ($21.03) on Tuesday after the Japanese consumer electronics firm rejected proposals from activist shareholder Daniel Loeb to spin off a part of its entertainment business.
($1 = 98.5900 Japanese yen)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee