Recovering housing sector boosts Zillow's results
(Reuters) - Real estate website Zillow Inc (Z.O) reported a 69 percent rise in second-quarter revenue as subscriptions surged due to a rebound in the U.S. housing sector.
The company posted net loss of $10.2 million, or 30 cents per share, in the second quarter, compared with a profit of $1.3 million, or 4 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose to $46.9 million.
(Reporting By Aurindom Mukherjee & Chandni Doulatramani in Bangalore; Editing by Saumyadeb Chakrabarty)
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |