Recovering housing sector boosts Zillow's results
(Reuters) - Real estate website Zillow Inc (Z.O) reported a 69 percent rise in second-quarter revenue as subscriptions surged due to a rebound in the U.S. housing sector.
The company posted net loss of $10.2 million, or 30 cents per share, in the second quarter, compared with a profit of $1.3 million, or 4 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose to $46.9 million.
(Reporting By Aurindom Mukherjee & Chandni Doulatramani in Bangalore; Editing by Saumyadeb Chakrabarty)
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |