Recovering housing sector boosts Zillow's results
Aug 6 (Reuters) - Real estate website Zillow Inc reported a 69 percent rise in second-quarter revenue as subscriptions surged due to a rebound in the U.S housing sector.
The company posted net loss of $10.2 million, or 30 cents per share, in the second quarter, compared with a profit of $1.3 million, or 4 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose to $46.9 million.
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling |
- Financial health: The four numbers to zero in on
- Ebola patient coming to U.S. as aid workers' health worsens
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight