Recovering housing sector boosts Zillow's results
Aug 6 (Reuters) - Real estate website Zillow Inc reported a 69 percent rise in second-quarter revenue as subscriptions surged due to a rebound in the U.S housing sector.
The company posted net loss of $10.2 million, or 30 cents per share, in the second quarter, compared with a profit of $1.3 million, or 4 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose to $46.9 million.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 1-China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'