Toyota recalling 342,000 Tacoma pickups For seat belt problem
DETROIT Aug 7 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp said on Wednesday that it is recalling 342,000 Tacoma pickup trucks to fix defective seat belts.
The models involved are Tacoma Access Cabs equipped with rear-hinged rear doors, built from 2004 to 2011.
Toyota said a screw could come loose in the front seat belts on some of those trucks, causing the belts to malfunction.
Toyota will notify customers by mail.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin