Beiersdorf CEO says cautious on H2
FRANKFURT Aug 7 (Reuters) - Beiersdorf is taking a cautious view of the second half, because markets could slow down, its chief executive said on Wednesday.
"As others have indicated, markets are still sluggish and we see some risk on the horizon for emerging markets, as indicated by competitors," Stefan Heidenreich told analysts after the group reported second-quarter results.
"How that will affect us we don't know." (Reporting by Victoria Bryan)
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |