Beiersdorf says priority for U.S. is organic growth
FRANKFURT Aug 7 (Reuters) - Beiersdorf said it was open for acquisitions in North America, but that they were not at the top of its list for now.
"The priority is organic growth," Beiersdorf Chief Executive Stefan Heidenreich told journalists after the group reported second-quarter results. (Reporting by Victoria Bryan)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Student opens fire at Colorado high school, wounds two classmates
- Man arrested for suspected suicide plot to blow up Kansas airport |
- Hawaii official who released Obama birth certificate dies in plane crash