Beiersdorf says priority for U.S. is organic growth
FRANKFURT Aug 7 (Reuters) - Beiersdorf said it was open for acquisitions in North America, but that they were not at the top of its list for now.
"The priority is organic growth," Beiersdorf Chief Executive Stefan Heidenreich told journalists after the group reported second-quarter results. (Reporting by Victoria Bryan)
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Pfizer considers $100 billion bid for AstraZeneca: report
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, U.S. boxer famous in folk song, dies at 76