Beiersdorf says priority for U.S. is organic growth
FRANKFURT Aug 7 (Reuters) - Beiersdorf said it was open for acquisitions in North America, but that they were not at the top of its list for now.
"The priority is organic growth," Beiersdorf Chief Executive Stefan Heidenreich told journalists after the group reported second-quarter results. (Reporting by Victoria Bryan)
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Timeline: The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official