Beiersdorf says priority for U.S. is organic growth
FRANKFURT Aug 7 (Reuters) - Beiersdorf said it was open for acquisitions in North America, but that they were not at the top of its list for now.
"The priority is organic growth," Beiersdorf Chief Executive Stefan Heidenreich told journalists after the group reported second-quarter results. (Reporting by Victoria Bryan)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote