Beiersdorf says priority for U.S. is organic growth
FRANKFURT Aug 7 (Reuters) - Beiersdorf said it was open for acquisitions in North America, but that they were not at the top of its list for now.
"The priority is organic growth," Beiersdorf Chief Executive Stefan Heidenreich told journalists after the group reported second-quarter results. (Reporting by Victoria Bryan)
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |