Cadbury to invest 10 bln rupees to set up first phase of India plant
MUMBAI Aug 7 (Reuters) - Chocolate maker Cadbury India, a part of Mondelez International Inc, said on Wednesday it would invest 10 billion rupees ($162.7 million) to set up a manufacturing plant in southern India.
The investment will be used to build the first phase of the plant, expected to be completed by the middle of 2015, the company said in a statement.
The plant will be the largest by Cadbury in Asia Pacific.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study