Fusion-io reports wider fourth-quarter loss
Aug 7 (Reuters) - Storage drive maker Fusion-io Inc reported a bigger quarterly loss as sales and marketing costs jumped almost 51 percent.
The loss widened to $23.8 million, or 24 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, from $2.4 million, or 3 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell marginally to $106.05 million.
Fusion-io makes solid state memory drives using NAND flash technology and counts Facebook Inc and Apple Inc among its key customers. Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak is Fusion-io's chief scientist.
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- French launch Central African Republic mission but deaths mount
- Supreme Court to decide on patent protections for software