VIDEO NEWSMAKER: Detroit's Orr on how to fix a broken city
NEWSMAKER: Detroit's Orr on how to fix a broken city Detroit emergency manager Kevyn Orr discusses how bankruptcy will save the city and how he plans to work down its $18 billion debt burden.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin