Kenya Airways shares fall after airport fire grounds all flights
NAIROBI Aug 7 (Reuters) - Kenya Airways shares fell 2 percent to 9.35 shillings ($0.11) each after the country's main airport was closed down after it was gutted by fire early on Wednesday, grounding all incoming and outgoing flights.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- U.S., allies stage 22 air strikes in Iraq: U.S. Central Command