Kenya Airways shares fall after airport fire grounds all flights
NAIROBI Aug 7 (Reuters) - Kenya Airways shares fell 2 percent to 9.35 shillings ($0.11) each after the country's main airport was closed down after it was gutted by fire early on Wednesday, grounding all incoming and outgoing flights.
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says as death toll nears 850 |
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |
- White House aide says Republicans might try for Obama impeachment