Kenya Airways shares fall after airport fire grounds all flights
NAIROBI Aug 7 (Reuters) - Kenya Airways shares fell 2 percent to 9.35 shillings ($0.11) each after the country's main airport was closed down after it was gutted by fire early on Wednesday, grounding all incoming and outgoing flights.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls