10-year JGB yield falls to 3-month low on Nikkei's slump, yen gains
TOKYO Aug 7 (Reuters) - The yield on the benchmark 10-year Japanese government bonds fell to 0.765 percent, its lowest level in three months in knee-jerk reaction to a slump in Japanese shares and gains in the yen.
The 10-year JGB futures price also hit a three month high of 143.96, a gain of 0.30 point on the day.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data