Mexico less affected by market moves on Fed tapering expectations-Carstens
MEXICO CITY Aug 7 (Reuters) - Market moves on expectations the U.S. Federal Reserve will ease its economic stimulus have hit Mexico less than many other countries, Mexican Central Bank Governor Agustin Carstens said on Wednesday.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote