South Africa's Transaction Capital sells unit to Actis for $95 mln
JOHANNESBURG Aug 7 (Reuters) - South African lender Transaction Capital Ltd is to sell its payment services unit, Paycorp, to private equity firm Actis for 937 million rand ($95 million), it said on Wednesday.
Paycorp owns and operates off-site ATMs and installs credit and debit card payment terminals. ($1 = 9.9138 South African rand) (Reporting by Tiisetso Motsoeneng)
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- U.S. orders airlines to replace cockpit displays on 1,300 Boeing airplanes
- Mayor of Los Angeles suburb of Bell Gardens shot dead