Turkey's Yildiz to sell 10 percent of Ulker in block sale
ISTANBUL Aug 7 (Reuters) - Turkey's Yildiz Holding said on Wednesday it would sell a 10 percent stake in foodmaker Ulker in a block sale within six months.
In a filing to the Istanbul stock exchange, Yildiz said it had mandated Unlu Securities on the sale after requests from foreign investors and to deepen Ulker's market.
Shares in Ulker fell 2.3 percent after Yildiz made the statement. (Reporting by Ayla Jean Yackley)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |