Turkey's Yildiz to sell 10 percent of Ulker in block sale
ISTANBUL Aug 7 (Reuters) - Turkey's Yildiz Holding said on Wednesday it would sell a 10 percent stake in foodmaker Ulker in a block sale within six months.
In a filing to the Istanbul stock exchange, Yildiz said it had mandated Unlu Securities on the sale after requests from foreign investors and to deepen Ulker's market.
Shares in Ulker fell 2.3 percent after Yildiz made the statement. (Reporting by Ayla Jean Yackley)
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter allowed to keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- U.S. regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule