Toyota recalling 342,000 Tacoma pickups For seat belt problem
DETROIT (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp (7203.T) said on Wednesday that it is recalling 342,000 Tacoma pickup trucks to fix defective seat belts.
The models involved are Tacoma Access Cabs equipped with rear-hinged rear doors, built from 2004 to 2011.
Toyota said a screw could come loose in the front seat belts on some of those trucks, causing the belts to malfunction.
Toyota will notify customers by mail.
(Reporting by Paul Lienert in Detroit; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat