Toyota recalling 342,000 Tacoma pickups For seat belt problem
DETROIT (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp (7203.T) said on Wednesday that it is recalling 342,000 Tacoma pickup trucks to fix defective seat belts.
The models involved are Tacoma Access Cabs equipped with rear-hinged rear doors, built from 2004 to 2011.
Toyota said a screw could come loose in the front seat belts on some of those trucks, causing the belts to malfunction.
Toyota will notify customers by mail.
(Reporting by Paul Lienert in Detroit; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt
- Bike-riding nurse defies Ebola quarantine, on collision course with governor |
- Special Report: Tsunami evacuees caught in $30 billion Japan money trap
- Ukraine, Russia, EU agree to natural gas supply deal