US Airways plane makes emergency landing in Philadelphia
Aug 7 (Reuters) - A US Airways Group Inc flight from Ireland made an emergency landing at Philadelphia International Airport on Wednesday, the airline said without describing what had prompted the emergency.
WPVI television, without citing a source, reported the plane received a bomb threat and said at least three airport buses had parked next to the plane.
"We cannot confirm the threat," airline spokeswoman Valerie Hooks said.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe looks overseas, stolen cards offered online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |