China drives 9.8 pct car sales gain at Volkswagen's Audi in July
FRANKFURT Aug 7 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's premium brand Audi reported on Wednesday a 9.8 percent increase in vehicle sales in July, driven by a 27 percent jump in volumes in China.
For the first seven months of the year, sales rose 6.9 percent to 911,800 vehicles thanks to robust demand for its Q3 and Q5 sport utility vehicles, it added. ($1 = 0.7513 euros) (Reporting by Christiaan Hetzner; Editing by Peter Dinkloh)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |