Adidas confirms 2015 sales target
FRANKFURT Aug 8 (Reuters) - German sports apparel company Adidas confirmed its goal to reach 17 billion euros ($22.6 billion) in sales for 2015, even though it has more work to do after trimming its guidance for this year.
"We definitely stick to the 17 billion," Chief Executive Herbert Hainer told reporters on Thursday, acknowledging that it means the group will have find 2 billion euros in sales growth over the next two years. ($1 = 0.7508 euros) (Reporting by Victoria Bryan)
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies