Adidas confirms 2015 sales target
FRANKFURT Aug 8 (Reuters) - German sports apparel company Adidas confirmed its goal to reach 17 billion euros ($22.6 billion) in sales for 2015, even though it has more work to do after trimming its guidance for this year.
"We definitely stick to the 17 billion," Chief Executive Herbert Hainer told reporters on Thursday, acknowledging that it means the group will have find 2 billion euros in sales growth over the next two years. ($1 = 0.7508 euros) (Reporting by Victoria Bryan)
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'