Canada's Agrium second-quarter profit falls 13 pct
Aug 7 (Reuters) - Canadian fertilizer company Agrium Inc reported a 13 percent fall in second-quarter profit on Wednesday.
Net earnings for the second quarter fell to $747 million, or $5.02 per share, from $860 million, or $5.44 per share a year ago, while revenue rose 4 percent to $7.02 billion.
Adjusted earnings per share were $736 million or $4.94 per share.
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food