Canada's Agrium second-quarter profit falls 13 pct
Aug 7 (Reuters) - Canadian fertilizer company Agrium Inc reported a 13 percent fall in second-quarter profit on Wednesday.
Net earnings for the second quarter fell to $747 million, or $5.02 per share, from $860 million, or $5.44 per share a year ago, while revenue rose 4 percent to $7.02 billion.
Adjusted earnings per share were $736 million or $4.94 per share.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image