BRIEF-Apollo realized carry 56 cents/share so far in Q3
Aug 8 (Reuters) - Apollo Global Management LLC on a conference call with analysts: * President Marc Spilker says explores investing in royalties and joint
ventures in oil & gas * CFO Martin Kelly says has realized 56 cents per share in carry in Q3 so far * Spilker says Fund VIII terms in line with prior funds except 68% management fee offset becoming 100% offset * Spilker says more challenging to put capital to work but there are areas to do it such as natural resources * Spilker says considering starting fund VIII's investment period * Spilker says has strong relationships with regulators in New York and Iowa, confident of closing Athene deal * Spilker says new managed credit accounts under negotiation range from the low hundreds of millions of dollars to higher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'