Brazil's BM&FBovespa second-quarter net slightly beats forecasts
SAO PAULO Aug 8 (Reuters) - Second-quarter profit at BM&FBovespa SA slightly beat estimates, according to a securities filing on Thrusday.
Net income reached 350.9 million reais ($154 million), a little above the 350.5 million reais average estimate of five analysts in a Thomson Reuters poll.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Obama girls get dating advice from their watchful dad
- Seattle students protest gay Catholic school teacher's resignation
- Accused Colorado theater gunman competent to stand trial, evaluators say
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets