China Unicom shares suspended - HKEx
HONG KONG Aug 8 (Reuters) - Trading in China Unicom Hong Kong Ltd's shares was suspended on Thursday afternoon, according to a filing on the Hong Kong exchange.
No further details were immediately available. The telecom carrier is scheduled to announce its first-half results later in the day, after the market close.
The stocks was up 2.67 percent prior to the suspension.
(Reporting by Twinnie Siu; Editing by Lee Chyen Yee)
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 1-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Ukrainian riot police clash with protesters in Kiev square