China Unicom shares suspended - HKEx
HONG KONG Aug 8 (Reuters) - Trading in China Unicom Hong Kong Ltd's shares was suspended on Thursday afternoon, according to a filing on the Hong Kong exchange.
No further details were immediately available. The telecom carrier is scheduled to announce its first-half results later in the day, after the market close.
The stocks was up 2.67 percent prior to the suspension.
(Reporting by Twinnie Siu; Editing by Lee Chyen Yee)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling