Soros Fund withdrawing all of its money from Pershing -source
Aug 8 (Reuters) - Soros Fund Management LLC is withdrawing its money with William Ackman's Pershing Square Capital Management due to performance, according to a person close to the matter.
Pershing is in the process of returning the money to Soros, less than $250 million, by early 2014, the person said.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by Israeli shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus