Soros Fund withdrawing all of its money from Pershing -source
Aug 8 (Reuters) - Soros Fund Management LLC is withdrawing its money with William Ackman's Pershing Square Capital Management due to performance, according to a person close to the matter.
Pershing is in the process of returning the money to Soros, less than $250 million, by early 2014, the person said.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane-sources |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia ships troops into Ukraine, repeats invasion threat |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics