Soros Fund withdrawing all of its money from Pershing -source
Aug 8 (Reuters) - Soros Fund Management LLC is withdrawing its money with William Ackman's Pershing Square Capital Management due to performance, according to a person close to the matter.
Pershing is in the process of returning the money to Soros, less than $250 million, by early 2014, the person said.
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas militants on Day 6 of Gaza offensive |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid