Henkel CFO says considering acquisitions carefully
FRANKFURT Aug 8 (Reuters) - German consumer goods company Henkel will continue looking at acquisitions as long as there is a strategic fit, its chief financial officer said on Thursday.
"We have a bit of playing room, but on the other hand we aren't in a big rush," Carsten Knobel told journalists in a conference call.
"We are trying to be very systematic in this area," he added. (Reporting By Natalia Drozdiak; Editing by Jonathan Gould)
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge