Henkel CFO says considering acquisitions carefully
FRANKFURT Aug 8 (Reuters) - German consumer goods company Henkel will continue looking at acquisitions as long as there is a strategic fit, its chief financial officer said on Thursday.
"We have a bit of playing room, but on the other hand we aren't in a big rush," Carsten Knobel told journalists in a conference call.
"We are trying to be very systematic in this area," he added. (Reporting By Natalia Drozdiak; Editing by Jonathan Gould)
- Qatar will not host World Cup: FIFA official
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- New Jersey man attacked and killed by black bear, police say
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Islamic State tells followers to attack U.S., French citizens: website