BRIEF-South Africa's Northam Platinum says earnings 60-70 pct higher
JOHANNESBURG Aug 8 (Reuters) - Northam Platinum Ltd : * Headline earnings per share for the year ended 30 June 2013
are estimated to be between 60% and 70% higher
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote