Orbitz posts lower quarterly profit
Aug 8 (Reuters) - Orbitz Worldwide Inc, an online travel agency, reported a lower quarterly profit on Thursday as it wrote off financing fees.
Net income was $561,000, or nil per share, in the second quarter, compared with $4.6 million, or 4 cents a share, a year earlier.
The company said results included an $18.1 million write-off of deferred financing fees and other refinancing costs.
- Gaza fighting abates as diplomatic tension flares |
- Hague court orders Russia to pay $50 billion in Yukos case
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine
- Europe subdued, Russia shares tumble on new sanctions
- Fighting complicates Ukraine crash probe, U.S., EU prepare Russia sanctions |