Orbitz posts lower quarterly profit
Aug 8 (Reuters) - Orbitz Worldwide Inc, an online travel agency, reported a lower quarterly profit on Thursday as it wrote off financing fees.
Net income was $561,000, or nil per share, in the second quarter, compared with $4.6 million, or 4 cents a share, a year earlier.
The company said results included an $18.1 million write-off of deferred financing fees and other refinancing costs.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel