Orbitz posts lower quarterly profit
Aug 8 (Reuters) - Orbitz Worldwide Inc, an online travel agency, reported a lower quarterly profit on Thursday as it wrote off financing fees.
Net income was $561,000, or nil per share, in the second quarter, compared with $4.6 million, or 4 cents a share, a year earlier.
The company said results included an $18.1 million write-off of deferred financing fees and other refinancing costs.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |