GDF Suez to buy Balfour Beatty's WorkPlace unit: report
PARIS (Reuters) - French utility GDF Suez (GSZ.PA) is buying British construction firm Balfour Beatty's (BALF.L) UK facilities management division, WorkPlace, Les Echos newspaper reported on Thursday.
Balfour Chief Executive Andrew McNaughton said in March that the company was still reviewing the future of the division, which maintains parts of London's Olympic Park, and that a third party may be better placed to invest in the business.
A spokeswoman for GDF Suez declined to comment on the report in Les Echos.
(Reporting by Matthieu Protard; Editing by Anthony Barker)
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade