American Tower to acquire towers in Brazil, Mexico for $800 mln
Aug 9 (Reuters) - American Tower Corp said it will acquire about 4,500 telecom towers in Brazil and Mexico from NII Holdings Inc for about $800 million.
American Tower expects the towers will collectively generate about $149 million in annual revenue, the telecom tower operator said.
The majority of the portfolio consists of towers located in and around major population areas and along major highways.
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar soars
- China OKs iPhone 6 sale after Apple addresses security concerns
- U.S.-led air strikes pose problem for Assad's moderate foes