American Tower to acquire towers in Brazil, Mexico for $800 mln
Aug 9 (Reuters) - American Tower Corp said it will acquire about 4,500 telecom towers in Brazil and Mexico from NII Holdings Inc for about $800 million.
American Tower expects the towers will collectively generate about $149 million in annual revenue, the telecom tower operator said.
The majority of the portfolio consists of towers located in and around major population areas and along major highways.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |