China's GCL-Poly says H1 loss widens from a year ago
HONG KONG Aug 9 (Reuters) - Chinese solar power producer GCL-Poly Energy Holdings Ltd said on Friday it expected to post a loss for the first half of 2013 and the loss would widen from HK$330 million it reported for the year-ago period.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |