China's GCL-Poly says H1 loss widens from a year ago
HONG KONG Aug 9 (Reuters) - Chinese solar power producer GCL-Poly Energy Holdings Ltd said on Friday it expected to post a loss for the first half of 2013 and the loss would widen from HK$330 million it reported for the year-ago period.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |